Donate to our project!

You can support our work on the Stewart Park Carousel by donating at the Friends of Stewart Park website

Monday, September 1, 2014

Goodbye...But Only For a While

I have left Ithaca and returned to Baltimore for school. Class begins Tuesday, and I'm very, very excited. However, leaving the carousel painting project was a hard goodbye. I've been having so much fun with this project. Painting's been a dream come true, and the love and support coming from so many Ithacans has me wishing for a couple more weeks in town. I want to say THANK YOU to anyone who has donated...you are supporting me as an artist, which has me so unbelievably inspired, and ready to head into a new year of school. I won't be too far away, and I will stay very involved in the project. I will be back in December for over a month, and I plan to continue painting then. In the meantime, have a great fall, and I'll see you all soon! With love, Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment