Donate to our project!

You can support our work on the Stewart Park Carousel by donating at the Friends of Stewart Park website

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Hot Wheels


The carousel is running again for the summer! What a spectacle to see it being re-assembled! It was a special moment for Christi and I to see the horses reunited after a winter of pulling one out of its crate at a time. (Please enjoy the picture below of Christi and I looking like we are 5 years old while we take a ride!) So it's official..Happy Summer! There are 5 more horses to paint, but we have plenty of excitement and ideas left. Keep an eye out for news about our grand re-opening party, which will hopefully happen in July, with fun for both kids and adults! 

With that, I'll introduce our newest horse, Hot Wheels. I had many requests for flames, so I decided to theme this horse like a race car. I think he's got a lot of personality- check him out! 






-Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment